That you have the right to know what we do with information provided through visiting our Site. So, please read on.
“We,” “us,” “our” and “MAX’S WINE DIVE” refers collectively to MAX’S WINE DIVE, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
“Personal information” includes any identifiable information about you by visiting this Site, and may include: your name (or that of your company), your physical address, your e-mail, your financial information (such as credit card numbers) and your employment related information (such as what you provide in a resume or references). You may visit and use the Site without providing Personal Information (please also see “Other Information” below). If you do not want us to have your Personal Information, please do not provide it to us.
Here’s how you might provide us with Personal Information including (without limitation):
Registration Forms – If you are offered the opportunity to enter a promotion, to become a registered user of the Site or to receive information about MAX’S WINE DIVE, you may be asked to fill out a registration form. And that form may ask for Personal Information.
Transactions and Activity – If you become a registered user or if you buy anything through this Site, we may collect information about those activities and how else you use the Site. This information may include, without limitation, areas of the Site that you visit; content that you view, download or submit; and what you buy, how much it costs, and your method of payment.
Email and online voluntary communications – You may also choose to communicate with us through email, via our Site, by telephone, in writing, or by social media such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, or Instagram. We collect the information in these communications, which may contain Personal Information. Please also see our Social Media Sites section below.
Employment Related Information – If you submit a resume or similar information to us for possible consideration of a career with MAX’S WINE DIVE, we may keep Personal Information contained in such materials. We will use this information only for purposes related to your potential employment with us.
Other Information – When you visit the Site, we may automatically collect data about the type of browser you are using, your domain name (the name of your internet service provider, or your company name), your IP address, the time and length of your visit, the pages you view and the order in which you view them, and the site you last visited before coming to MAX’S WINE DIVE.com. We use this information to improve our Site’s content and structure and/or MAX’S WINE DIVE’s services. You will remain anonymous to us unless you provide us with your Personal Information.
We may also use “cookie” technology. A “cookie” is a small file that we may place on your hard drive to identify you when you visit our Site. We use this technology to provide you a more customized browsing experience, and to determine your eligibility to use certain products or services. You may set your browser to refuse the cookie, but there may be pages on our site you will not be able to access if you do. We may also collect aggregated data, which is data from which the identity of an individual cannot be determined. We may use aggregated data at our discretion.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AND OTHER INFORMATION
Except for employment related information, which we will use only in connection with your potential employment with us, we may use Personal Information for various purposes, including (without limitation):
• Helping to establish and verify the identity of website users
• Opening, maintaining, administering and servicing users’ accounts
• Processing, servicing or enforcing transactions and sending related communications
• Providing services and support to Site users
• Improving and maintaining the Site, including tailoring it to users’ preferences
• Providing users with product or service updates, promotional notices and offers, and other information about MAX’S WINE DIVE
• Responding to your questions, inquiries, comments and instructions
We may engage other companies (collectively, “Service Providers”) to perform a variety of functions, such as to fulfill orders, assist with promotions, provide technical assistance, etc. Service Providers may use your Personal Information only to the extent necessary for these companies to fulfill their functions, and for no other purpose. You expressly consent to the sharing of your Personal Information with Service Providers. We will not make your Personal Information available to other businesses not providing services for us for any reason.
SOCIAL MEDIA SITES
We love social media sites. As you know these sites are public. If you post or publish any materials (e.g., photos, videos, or text—collectively “Media”) in connection with MAX’S WINE DIVE to sites like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest or others—collectively “Social Media Sites”) you represent and warrant the following:
• You are over 18 years of age
• You grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted right and license throughout the universe to copy, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, translate, create derivative works of, publish, post, distribute, publicly perform, sublicense, or otherwise provide to others, your Media in any and all formats, media, and channels (now or later known) for any purpose, including advertising and commercial purposes.
• You own or control any Media you send us and it will not infringe any rights of any third party, including but not limited to, copyright, trademark, rights of publicity and privacy. Therefore you must obtain permission and give credit/attribution to use any Media created by third parties in connection with MAX’S WINE DIVE and Social Media Sites.
• All testimonials, endorsements and/or advertisements contained in your posted Media are and will be truthful, accurate and represent your opinion and personal experience.
• You agree to hold us and our parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and licensees (collectively, “Indemnitees”) harmless, and defend and indemnify the Indemnitees from any claim, disputes, demands, proceedings, cause of action, judgments, damages, liabilities, losses, costs or expense of any kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed which may arise in connection with your posted Media and/or your use of our official brand presence on Social Media Sites.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We reserve the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or other legal request, to protect the security of the website, to fulfill your requests, or to cooperate in any law enforcement investigation or any other investigation related to public safety.
This Site is directed toward persons aged 13 or older. We will not approve applications from, or establish or maintain registrations for any child we know to be under the age of 13. MAX’S WINE DIVE does not solicit or knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13.
We use reasonable measures to maintain the security of your Personal Information. For example, this Site employs commercial firewall technology that uses Secure Socket Layer protection and data encryption to maintain the security of your information. Please understand that even with the above measures risks are always present in providing Personal Information.
YOU’RE THE BOSS
Occasionally we want to tell you about MAX’S WINE DIVE news, promotions, and other information. You can opt out of receiving these general messages by sending us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Unsubscribe” in the subject line or by clicking where indicated in the body of a received message. Please understand that we reserve the right to send you non-promotional messages related to processing orders you request (e.g., gift cards).